Sunday 28 June 2015

#nowplaying











To you who is crying, to you who went through an ordeal.
This is the song for you which I sing with my heart

When you feel you are alone, when the tears flow suddenly
When you feel there's nobody beside you


Remember you're not alone. Though the world hurts you.
Now don't cry though you feel lonely and feel sad.
I'll hug you without saying anything, I'll listen to your story.


Look back. I'll be there. 
I'll wipe all your tears you dropped

And your loneliness, too


When the night you can't sleep. In your lonely and empty room
There's nobody who would listen to your story
Like the pouring rain when the hard things come to you
When you're dripping wet and there's no space to avoid them

Remember you're not alone even though the world hurts you

Now don't cry though you feel lonely and feel sad
I'll hug you without saying anything, 


I'll listen to your story.


#petitiontosavemypitysoul

No comments:

Post a Comment